Friday, July 6, 2012

Ideas

I remember exactly this time last year I was flat broke - not even a single dollar was in my bank account. Hopping in between jobs that barely pays me to last until the next paycheck. I'm thankful for this summer - though not as filled with road trips, movies, and going out. I've got two jobs (actually just one) that's got me back thinking up of more design ideas for Ugly Hero so I can actually print them out. I think I over-hyped releases of t-shirts too prematurely, exciting people with what became delay after delay. I'm sure I'll be printing samples, but not in quantities that I can distribute.

If it weren't for Benny Gold's story and Maureen's support, I'd probably have taken all my sketches, stuffed them in a manila folder never to be opened until a decade later, and have kept Ugly Hero more of a dream than reality. 

Here's to saving up for a business license, a trademark to legitimately own my logo name, and staying unstagnant.

No comments: